Digital Transformation - Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business e realignment of, or new investment in, Creation of technology and business models to more effectively engage digital customers at every touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle.
- The key to a successful strategy, as with other items, remains the organisational culture.
- Leader of BCG's Technology Advantage presented the 10 - 20 - 70 formula for creating a successful bionic company.
- In our world based on the digital economy, applications took a very important place in every business.
- For successful business leaders have to avoid the 70% failure rate of digital transformations
- The ASEAN region has the potential to compare with the largest global economies by 2030