Personal Data Controller
The personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as the "PD Controller") is bPol.net Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) registered in Warsaw (01-360), ul. Człuchowska 9/6 registered by the District Court of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000313348, NIP 8951930748, REGON 020832512, share capital of PLN 5000,00.
What information do we collect?
We process personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). In bPol we only collect data that can help us to provide better services to you:
- You can find contact forms and chat boxes in every part of our website, but it often has a different form. It allows you to send inquiries about our services and set up a meeting with bPol tech team.
- In following procedures, we can process data such as name, e-mail address, phone number (optional) and your personalized message (optional). That information allows us not only answer precisely to your questions but also send personalized offers to your email address (marketing purposes).
- Personal data that we will collect in this way will be stored for an indefinite period of time in our potential clients database.
- Purpose of the Team page is to show you our bPol’s family and our current job offers. You will find there open positions with descriptions and links to application forms.
- Your personal data (first name, last name, optionally individual message, and CV) that you agreed to share with bPol will be processed only for recruitment purposes (for open positions that you applied for and also for prospective future positions).
- Your personal data will be stored for one year. After this time we will remove it from our database.
Personal Data Managing
- Your personal data will be collected, processed and stored only upon your consent for an undefined period of time, except if you agreed differently.
- You have a right to access, erase, rectify your personal data and limit the processing or object to the processing.
- Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- All rights listed above can be executed by writing to our GDPR Inspector at IOD@bpol.net or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint can be submitted to a supervisory authority.
Third parties and personal data protecting
- At bPol we pay attention to safe processing your personal data. To achieve that we are forming secure relationships with third-party hosting partners for services that we need to properly run bPol.net. Only people with special authorization have a possibility to enter our database and have access to your personal data.
- The recipient of the data is the administrator hosting the host, other data recipients will not be transferred. The data is not automatically processed.
- Third party embeds will be occurring on bpol.net, such as Calendly, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. We can not control what data those parties are collecting and how they processing it. Files like this only send data to hosted websites and are separated from their structure. It is the same as if a user was visiting embedded file directly by its website.
- A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by a web browser. It allows us to customize our website, advertise and services especially for you. Remember that cookies do not provide us with any personal pieces of information that are stored on your hard drive or computer.
- Cookies can be divided into four categories: essentials and optional, but also session and persistent. Essential cookies enable features without which you could not use our website correctly. In this case, your consent is not required. Optional cookies are not necessary to properly functioning but still, have very important functions. Session cookies last until you close your browser and persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies allow us to:
- Identify your device and remember your settings preferences. Because of that, you are not treated as a new visitor but as our old friend. That helps us to adapt how we present our services according to the screen size of that device.
- Track your browsing on our website to optimize our services.
- Advertise and remarket our services to you on 3rd party websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.
- Cookies and third-party software (mentioned before in “Third parties and personal data protection” paragraph) allow us to obtain reports showing statistics in regards to using our website by users. It enables continuous improvement at bpol.net.
- Third parties may also collect information via our website through cookies, third-party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
How to manage cookies?
- You have a right to reject or block the use of the cookies. You can also delete all those cookies that are stored in your device.
To do such operations you need to go to the help page in your browser.
Below you can find more information:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Microsoft Edge (https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US)
- You are not able to opt-out essential cookies or other technologies that are necessary to proper functioning of our website.
Questions & Contact
- You are welcome to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or + 48 022 102 15 13. We will answer as soon as we can.